Wednesday, June 6, 2007

Still waiting.

According to some postings on the Yahoo Peace Corps group, "most" September Eastern Europe nominees have recieved their invitations. So where is mine?!

Anyway on a happier note, I got my dental clearance today. I guess my teeth are Peace Corps-worthy. I can't wait to get to [insert country here] and start putting up pictures of my adventures and interesting stories of what I have seen and done every day.

Working a 9-5 really sucks! I hate to say this but I wish I was back in school. School is a lot of work around midterms and finals, but it is so interesting all the rest of the time. You learn cool stuff and feel your gray matter expanding. At work I am just a robot, mechanically shuffling papers or typing meaningless words. Yay for books, though. At least I can learn cool stuff on my own. But still, the real world kinda bites.

1 comment:

Gesycka said...

Hey,

I have a blog too!