Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Inspected, injected, and hopefully not rejected.

I got my medical packet a couple days ago. It doesn't seem as bad as I thought it would be. I have THREE checkups next week - medical, dental and vision. I only have to get two shots for the medical portion (but I'll get more immunizations at orientation). My two biggest concerns are that a) my vision prescription will change, which would super suck because I just ordered a year's worth of contacts and they are not cheap; and b) I might have to get my wisdom teeth pulled!!! I remember the dentist saying something about it when I was a kid...hopefully the teeth have receded into the back of my head, or disappeared magically altogether. Yeah, that would be great. In the case of that not happening, please pray to whatever gods you worship that the dentist won't want to pull them. Thank you and amen.

No comments: