Sunday, April 22, 2007

Medical procedures are over, hopefully.

I had all my appointments last week. I got two shots, had a tb skin test, had blood drawn, etc. etc. etc. I almost (almost!) got duped into spending $1200 on two pairs of glasses (wtf?!)...but my vision prescription is still the same, thankfully. I went to the dentist and found out that my wisdom teeth are in and look fine (YAY!) but ten minutes later found out I have to get at least one of them pulled anyway (BOO!!). I spent lots of money last week, money which I don't actually have. Yay for the credit cards. It's the American way.

So I get my wisdom teeth pulled three days after graduation. And I still have to wait on lab reports for my...um...female checkups. But other than that I think I'm good, and when I get the lab reports I'm sending everything in and crossing my fingers for that official invite!

No comments: