Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Peace Corps Volunteer = Ugly Shoes?

One of the benefits of being a PCV is that some companies give you discounts on their merchandise. One of these wonderful companies is Chaco, a shoe company that makes sandals for hard core adventures like hiking, camping and so on. They give us a 50% discount! I decided to buy a pair of these shoes because I think they'll be quite useful, but after trying them on, my superficial side (small, but currently very loud) is unhappy. Check it out:



I am super grateful to Chaco for providing us with the huge discount. But...these sandals are just not flattering. I'm not sure what to do with them but I'm pretty sure I don't want to wear them...

2 comments:

Bhumika said...

hey! i like those shoes!! ;) start a trend jen!
-Bhumika

Bhumika said...

dude how come my comments arent showing up on your blog yo.